Beurer FT 85 Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer for Domestic Use
Out of stock
Beurer FT 85 Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer is a ‘3 in 1’ thermometer that measures body temperature at the forehead without contact with the skin. The FT 85 also measures ambient temperature (i.e. room temperature) and surface temperature of objects (i.e. baby milk bottle). Infrared non-contact measurements are hygienic, non-invasive, safe and convenient to perform even on sleeping persons without disturbing their rest.
Non-contact thermometers, such as the Beurer FT 85 are very useful in family settings to measure body temperature quickly and hygienically in babies and small children without frightening or disturbing them. The versatility and usefulness of the non-contact thermometers is even greater, when considering that the same thermometer also checks the room temperature and the temperatures of objects used for caring.
Beurer FT 85 Non-Contact Thermometer - accurate, practical and affordable non-contact thermometer for you and your family!
Beurer FT 85 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer has been clinically tested and complies with stringent requirements of Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
Beurer FT 85 Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer overview
- ‘3 in 1’ infrared thermometer for body temperature, ambient room temperature and surface temperature of objects and liquids
- Clinically tested
- Compact, light and ergonomically shaped
- Hygienic, convenient and easy to use
- Clear illuminated display
- Non-contact, hence, no need for disposable probe covers
- Safe - mercury free and glass free
- Fast - measurements available in seconds
- Measuring distance 2 – 3 cm from the centre of the forehead
- Long beep signals the end of measurement
- Acoustic and Visual temperature alarm with face icons (i.e. laughing smiley, sad smiley) from 38° C
- 60 memory spaces for body temperature
- Selectable measurement units (i.e. Celsius / Fahrenheit)
- Date & time
- Automatic switch off
- Easy clean with ‘wipe & dry’
- Battery powered (2 x 1.5V AAA batteries)
- Low battery indicator
- Medical Device (CE0197)
- 5 years warranty
Beurer FT 85 cleaning
Cleaning non-contact thermometer is simple. Just wipe the measuring sensor with clean cloth or cotton bud, moistened with disinfectant or 70% alcohol. Use of soft disinfecting wipes is also acceptable.
Beurer FT 85 Non-Contact Thermometer specifications
- Measurement method: non-contact infrared measurements
- Basic functions: forehead temperature – object temperature – room temperature
- Measurements units: Celsius (⁰ C) or Fahrenheit (⁰ F)
- Operating conditions: 15⁰ C - 40⁰ C; RH <95%
- Measurements distance: 2 – 3 cm from the measuring point
- Measurements range: 34⁰ C – 42.2⁰C
- Forehead temperature measurements accuracy: 36⁰ C to 39⁰ C: +/- 0.2⁰C; remaining range +/-0.3⁰C
- Clinical repeat precision: ± 0.07⁰C (children age 1 – 5), ± 0.08°C (adults)
- Object temperature measurement: 0⁰ C to 80⁰ C with +/- 4% accuracy
- Memory function (body temperature measurements only): automatic storage of the last 60 measurements
- Acoustic signals: With device activation; during measurement; when measurement is complete (can be set)
- Display: LCD display
- Energy saving function: Automatic shut off after 1 minute of non-use
- Dimensions: circa 161 x 42.8 x 36 mm
- Weight: 67 g (without batteries)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Battery life: circa 2000 measurements (activation of functions, such as acoustic signal or illuminated display can reduce battery life)
- Beurer FT 85 is intended for domestic use and not for commercial or clinical applications
Beurer FT 85 Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer – the perfect thermometer for family use!