Rejuve Interactive Aseptic
Rejuve Interactive Aseptic is a topical cream especially developed to destroy bacteria responsible for acne breakouts. Effective in combating acne spots and blemishes, the Rejuve Aseptic also prevents formation of post-acne pigmentation and discolorations that frequently follow acne breakouts and ensures that the skin retains its moisture.
Rejuve Interactive Aseptic overview
- Topical cream that combats acne
- Dries out acne spots and blemishes
- Dissolves keratolytic cells in the follicles and prevents blocking of the pores
- Helps to clear cellular debris from the pores
- Reduces acne related skin inflammation
- Promotes natural exfoliation and shedding of the dead cells from skin surface
- Stimulates retention of moisture within the skin
- Prevents post acne pigmentation and discolouration
- Dermatologically tested
- 40 ml pump dispenser
- Made in Italy
Rejuve Interactive Aseptic key ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid and Sodium hyaluronate – attract, bind and hold water within skin tissues, stimulate collagen production and prevent wrinkle formation.
- Vegetable glycerine – facilitates moisture and balances water levels in the skin, helping the skin to stay and feel smooth and soft.
- Titanium dioxide – a sunscreen that protects the skin from UVA and UVB and acts as a whitening agent.
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) – improves barrier function of the skin, reduces skin inflammation and redness and prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- Salicylic acid – a keratolytic and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Alpha arbutin – promotes even and clear skin tone, inhibits melanin production and prevents hyperpigmentation.
- Palm kernel and soy oil – moisturise, lubricate, firm and condition the skin.
- Cetyl palmitate – a naturally occurring fatty acid of plant origin to lubricate and condition skin surface.
- Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) – stimulates collagen production and reverses signs of premature photoaging, enhances skin barrier function and increases skin elasticity.
- Sulphur – effective in treating mild to moderate acne, sulphur clears whiteheads and blackheads, kills bacteria on the surface of the skin.
- Lavandula angustifolia oil (lavender oil) – promotes skin healing, stimulates cellular growth, reduces inflammation, prevents scarring and balances natural oil production.
- Lactobionic acid – a sugar acid with antioxidant properties.
All ingredients: Aqua, Glyceryl, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Squalene, Salicylic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Arbutin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolised Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lactobionic Acid, Sulphur, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Ceteareth–20, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aluminium Hydroxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Disodium EDTA, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Rejuve Interactive Aseptic – how to use
For best outcomes, use Interactive Aseptic cream morning and night BEFORE moisturising.
Rejuve Skin Care background
Rejuve Aseptic is a part of the Rejuve Skin Care brand in the Rejuve line called the Interactive. The Rejuve Interactive line presents 'mix and match' products that address specific skin care needs. Rejuve Interactive line of products is designed for use alongside other Rejuve products (Rejuve Essence) or alongside other brands of your favourite skin care.
Rejuve is a modern skincare brand for men and women that is based on 20 years of research. The name Rejuve derives from ‘rejuvenation’ – reversal of the aging process. Rejuvenation implies that aging cells and tissues are being repaired or replaced with new cells and tissues. With rejuvenation and beauty in mind, the Rejuve Skin Care aims to rejuvenate skin cells and tissues, restore youthful appearance and create ageless and lasting beauty.
Created and made in Italy, the Rejuve Skin Care is rejuvenating, revitalising, restorative and essential for skin beauty and health. Rejuve Skin Care products contain innovative and highly effective ingredients for optimum efficacy and effects.
Rejuve utilises the finest marine anti-aging extracts, powerful anti-oxidant vitamins, wrinkles reducing and collagen stimulating peptides as well as protective and regenerating stem cells, hyaluronic acid and other nutrient-rich bioactive substances. Using unique skin penetrating technologies designed to improve penetration of active substances across the skin barrier, the Rejuve Skin Care products excel in successfully addressing common skin issues, such as photodamage, premature aging, hyperpigmentation, acne, sun damage, rosacea and lines and wrinkles.
Rejuve Skin Care – a perfect way to keep beautiful and healthy skin for longer!
Rejuve Aseptic - your perfect skin care cream for a bright, smooth and clear skin that is free of acne, blemishes and post-acne pigmentation and discolorations.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
40 ml pump dispenser bottle
1 x 40 ml pump dispenser of the Rejuve Interactive Aseptic and instructions leaflet