Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable for Pain Relief of Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Cure (Heelease) Pulsed – Compact Mobile Shockwave Therapy Solution for Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Cure is a medical shockwave therapy device especially designed to reduce or eliminate discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis, a painful condition caused by damage to the fibres of plantar fascia, a bundle of fibres located on the underside of the foot between the toes and the heel. If the fibres sustain a damage, the sufferer can experience pain, stiffness and discomfort.
Please note that Plantar Cure is the latest model of the Heelease Pulsed Mobile Shockwave Device.
Plantar Cure generates high frequency vibrations that pass pulses through the skin to the target area of pain and discomfort. Pulse frequencies interact with transmission of the pain signals to the brain, causing disruptions and effectively scrambling the pain signals and rendering them unrecognisable as pain in the brain. This helps to ease discomfort and pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
Effects of vibrations and shockwave therapy on acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain have been researched for many years. Published study ‘Pain Alleviation by Vibratory Stimulation’ by Lundburg, Nordemar and Ottoson from Karolinska Hospital in Stockholm conformed that shockwave therapy is effective in the treatment of chronic and acute pain and is in fact more effective than TENS therapy in providing pain relief.
Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable features 10 pre-set treatment modes and 3 frequency levels. It has been especially developed with increased power to relieve pain faster, heal faster and speed up recoveries and perform better than the original models of Heelease.
Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable overview
- Latest more powerful and efficient model
- Designed for fast relief of Plantar Fasciitis
- Developed by a UK orthopaedic surgeon
- Commonly recommended to patients by doctors and podiatrists
- Painless and effective treatments
- Safe and free of side effects
- Portable, mobile and USB rechargeable
- Simple to assemble
- Convenient and easy to use
- Combats pain, discomfort and foot stiffness
- Accelerates healing and speeds up recovery
- Can be used whenever needed
- 10 pre-set pulse modes for amplitude, frequency and pulse
- 3 frequencies (low, mid-range, high)
- Pre-set mode settings are controlled by integral micro-controller
- Repeated pressing of the activation switch button cycles through the pre-set pulse modes
- USB rechargeable device for convenience and long term economy
- 30 minutes a day treatment (i.e. 3 x 10 minutes cycles)
- Few hours of pain relief after each session
- 100% money back, if not satisfied in the first 14 days
- CE mark Medical Device
- 12 months warranty
Plantar Cure further information
- Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable is designed for non-invasive treatment of plantar fasciitis with shockwave therapy that utilises high frequency vibrations.
- Plantar Cure features 10 pre-set modes for ease of use and 3 frequency levels.
- Shockwave therapy frequencies: There is a marked difference in pain level, when frequency of shockwave therapy changes. In clinical trials, patients experienced more acceptable sensations with higher frequencies, whilst during treatments on lower frequencies more pain was felt.
- Shockwave therapy pulse rate effects: Repeated pulses are stronger and perform therapeutically better. As pulsed applications are stronger, it is best to allow time to get used to the treatment effects gradually.
Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable – how to use it for best outcomes
Plantar Cure is USB rechargeable for convenience and long term economy. You should recharge the Plantar Cure regularly to maintain continuity and effectiveness of the therapy. Charging USB cable is supplied with the device.
Plantar Cure has a green push on/off button switch on the top surface of the device. Repeated pressing of the button switch cycles through the 10 pre-set modes and treatment profiles. When the switch is pressed and held for few seconds, the device switches off. You can switch off the Plantar any time during use.
Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable modes (10)
- Low frequency
- Mid-range frequency
- High frequency
- Standard repeating pulse
- Fast pulse alternating with 1, 2 and 3
- Maximum power pulse
- Short pulse, fast pulse, repeating
- Slow pulse
- Fast pulse
- Long pulse, alternating
Suggested treatment protocol
- Days 1 & 2: Begin with Mode 1, a low frequency non-pulsed setting. Use 3 x a day for 10 minutes each time to kick start the treatment.
- Days 3 – 5: Use on mode 2 or 3, if necessary, keeping the same treatment frequency.
- Day 7 and onwards: Use each of the modes to appraise, which mode provides the greatest pain relief. Treatment frequency can be reduced to twice daily without reducing treatment outcome by using mode 4 and higher.
- Ongoing maintenance treatment after completion of the week 4: Use modes 8, 9 and 10 for occasional treatment as required or for long term maintenance of outcome.
Performing treatment with Plantar Cure
- Ensure your Plantar Cure is fully charged.
- Follow fitting instructions described and illustrated in the user instructions.
- Activate the device by pressing the green start on/off button to commence 10-minute treatment. If required, the Plantar Cure can be switched off manually at any time.
- It is recommended that for best therapeutic outcomes, the Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable is used for 30 minutes each day. This is equal to 3 x 10 minutes treatment cycles.
Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable warnings
- Plantar Cure is designed to relieve foot and heel pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis when it is placed on the sole of the foot during use and should not be used on any other parts of the body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the application area, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Plantar Cure is for use by persons aged 18 and over.
Plantar Cure Rechargeable specifications
- Powered by USB rechargeable integral battery
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- 10 pulse modes
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with battery: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5° C to 40° C; < 90% RH
- Storage conditions: 0° C to 45° C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10-minute cycles
- CE mark Medical Device
Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable - effective and safe relief from foot and heel pain!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm /Weight with battery: 60 g
Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable Mobile Pain Relief Device kit consists of Plantar Cure rechargeable unit, USB cable, 1 securing strap and illustrated user instruction card. CE mark and 12 months warranty.
*VAT Relief is available to sufferers of chronic knee pain for personal use. VAT relief declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are unsatisfied with your Plantar Cure Pulsed Rechargeable, please return it within 14 days.
- Please ensure that the device is returned clean, in good condition and in original packaging.
- Please note that we do not accept returns of damaged or broken devices for refunds!