Rejuve™ Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen
Rejuve™ Interactive Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen Cream Formulation with Perfluorocarbon and Soluble Collagen
Rejuve™ Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen Cream with Perfluorocarbon is a potent hydrating and detoxifying formulation that combats environmental effects on the skin. Perfluorocarbon is clinically proven to increase skin hydration levels and lock the moisture in the skin.
Due to the content of perfluorocarbon, Oxyburst increases oxygen levels in the skin, promoting cellular metabolism and functionality. Additionally, Oxyburst relieves skin irritations and supports sensitive skin. It helps to rebuilt consistency and density of the dermis and softens rough and wrinkled skin, giving it hydrated, smoother and younger appearance.
Rejuve™ Interactive Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen Cream is a perfect skin’s home recovery treatment for dehydrated and irritated skins, sensitive skins and skins exposed to harsh environmental conditions, such as cold weather, heavy winds and rain or exposure to strong sunshine. Oxyburst also provides a skin recovery solution after harsh cosmetic procedures, such as chemical and laser skin peels, heavy overuse of sunbeds or hair removal procedures.
Rejuve™ Interactive Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen Cream is for use the face and neck as well as on the skin in need of help in other parts of the body, such as arms, shoulders, legs, abdomen and back.
Rejuve™ Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen summary
- Smooth thick cream with perfluorocarbon, plant extracts and soluble collagen
- Helps to fight harsh environmental effects of the skin
- Helps skin to recover after harsh cosmetic procedures (i.e. chemical and laser peels, laser hair removal, exposure to sunbeds)
- Helps to slow down signs of premature skin aging
- Can be used daily or as required
- Increases skin oxygen levels, hydrates, softens, soothes and regenerates
- Can be used as a mask for a quick hydrating and soothing effect or as an overnight skin treatment
- Suitable for use on face and neck and on skin in other parts of the body
- Supplied in 120 ml pump dispenser bottle
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologically tested
- 200 ml tube
- Made in Italy
Using Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen
Oxyburst is presented as a thick cream in a pump dispenser bottle. It can be used as a mask and an overnight skin treatment. Oxyburst can be used daily or as required, when the skin needs help with recovery.
- When using Oxyburst as a mask, apply a layer of the cream on the skin, massage gently to enhance absorption and leave for at least 20 – 30 minutes. If possible, cover with a transparent film for the duration of the mask treatment. Rinse off with water.
- When using Oxyburst as an overnight skin treatment, apply the cream and massage gently to aid absorption and leave overnight. Remove with water.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Glycerin, Perfluorohexane, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ceratonia Silica Gum, Soluble Collagen, Perfluorodecalin, Perfluoroperhydrophenathrene, Perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA.
Oxygen and Skin Health
From alveoli in the lungs, oxygen enters tiny blood capillaries and is carried round the body in red blood cells for deliveries to all cells, tissues and organs. Oxygen is vital for cellular metabolic processes and for survival and wellbeing of all cells and organisms.
In the skin, oxygen promotes metabolic processes within the dermis, leading to greater cellular activities and more efficient cellular functionality. Oxygen supports and enhances the synthesis of collagen and elastin, both essential elements of healthy skin.
With advancing age, the blood flow in the capillaries progressively deteriorates, delivering less oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells and leading to skin dehydration, impaired metabolic processes and skin aging. It is estimated that by the age of 30, the level of oxygen in the skin drops by 25% and at the age 40 by as much as 50%. Lifestyle choices (i.e. smoking, excessive sunbathing, etc.) and environmental factors (i.e. air pollution, cold and hot climates, harsh winds and rains, exposure to high altitudes, etc.) further exacerbate the loss of oxygen from the skin, leading to faster aging of the skin.
The skin normally renews itself circa every 28 days. However, when the presence and availability of oxygen is reduced, skin renewal slows down, whilst the newly formed skin cells are not as healthy as they should be. The skin begins to show signs of premature aging, namely fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and skin tone and a pale or dull complexion.
To thrive and maintain youthful appearance, the skin needs abundance of oxygen. Increasing uptake of oxygen in the stratum corneum, the outermost layer of the skin, is the key goal for modern cosmetics and cosmeceuticals.
Perfluorocarbon, a unique oxygen-carrying agent, represents the best solution to transdermal oxygen deliveries to the skin via the stratum corneum. Perfluorocarbon enables cosmetic formulations to effectively deliver oxygen to the skin through applications of oxygen-rich skin care (i.e. Oxygel, Oxyburst, Oxyclear).
Perfluorocarbon is not a drug, but a synthetic molecule that can store and carry oxygen for transdermal deliveries to the skin cells. Incorporated into a cosmetic formulation (i.e. Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse, Oxyburst, Oxygel), perfluorocarbon enables ‘liquid breathing’, enabling the stratum corneum of the skin to breathe an oxygen-rich liquid, rather than taking oxygen from air.
Perfluorocarbon and the Skin
- Perfluorocarbon helps the skin to breathe, keep oxygen at optimum level and self-regulate in polluted environments.
- Perfluorocarbon acts as a perfect detoxification agent, because it enriches oxygen levels in the skin cells and removes carbon dioxide from the skin.
- Perfluorocarbon is safe and non-irritating. It does not interfere with normal skin functions, does not change the pH barrier and does not block the pores.
- Perfluorocarbon possesses high emollient properties and hydrating effects and instantly refreshes the skin.
Rejuve™ Interactive Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen – perfect skin recovery formulation that helps you achieve bright and beautiful skin and youthful appearance!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
120 ml pump dispenser bottle
Pack contains 120 ml pump dispenser bottle of Rejuve™ Oxyburst Slow Release Oxygen