Pelvic Floor Function and the Bowel by Dr Robyn Nagel
Pelvic Floor Function and the Bowel is a guide to understanding bowel difficulties and suggests simple ways of improving bowel function, effectively eradicate constipation, minimise flatulence and prevent faecal incontinence.
This booklet offers a wealth of practical information and advice to women suffering with regular and often difficult constipation problems. Faecal incontinence is also comprehensively addressed.
Dr Robyn Nagel, a Consultant Gastroenterologist and Shirley Owen, Women's Continence Physiotherapist are the authors of this informative booklet that delivers valuable health information to women of all ages. The booklet is full of useful visuals, charts and constructive and helpful recommendations.
Pelvic Floor Function and the Bowel book is provided with a laminated A5 Fibre Chart, which allows a fast and easy 'at a glance' calculation of a daily fibre intake that is essential for healthy bowel habits.
Book size A5. 14 pages.
Endoscopy Patient Information by Dr Robyn Nagel
An excellent, informative and easy to understand guide to people who are about to undergo upper endoscopy (gastroscopy) or lower endoscopy (colonoscopy).
Written by a Consultant Gastroenterologist, Dr Robyn Nagel, this amply illustrated booklet gives theoretical outline to endoscopic procedures and their safety. It provides practical advice on matters, such as diet and medication prior to the procedure and what to take to the hospital on the day.
Colour illustrations. Book size A4. 20 pages
*VAT is not charged on books.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.