*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion
Beurer HK 48 is a fleecy soft heated cushion for cosy warmth and comfort. Stylish and an attention-catcher, the Beurer HK 48 features breathable, snugly and skin-friendly extra soft surface and is reversible with washable cover for greater practicality and everyday use. Looking good on any sofa in any home, the Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion delivers comfort, elegance and usefulness that brighten daily life.
Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion overview
- Heated reversible cushion with extra-soft surface
- Breathable, snugly and skin-friendly fleecy fabric
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 textile
- Inner cushion with removable cover
- Electronic temperature control
- BSS Safety System for peace of mind
- Rapid heat up function
- Detachable control with 3 illuminated temperature settings
- Automatic switch off after circa 90 minutes of use
- Machine washable cover at 30° C
- Mains powered (220 – 240 V / 50-60 Hz
- 100 Watts output
- Fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Dimensions: circa 40 x 30 cm
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
More about the Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion
Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion looks attractive and feels wonderfully comfortable, when used. Prior to first use, simply familiarise yourself with user instructions and take note of safety precautions listed in the instructions. Thereafter, simply connect the power cable with control switch to the connector located inside the heating surface of the removable fleecy cover. When connected, plug the power cable fitted with 3 pin UK plug into the mains power socket. Set the desired temperature – the heated cushion features 3 heat settings. It is recommended that the heat is set initially to the highest temperature level (i.e. level 3 maximum heat) and subsequently reduced to more desired heat level, if required. To get the optimum heat transfer from the cushion to the body, hold the cushion with the heated side – the darker side – turned towards the body. Enjoy the warmth and comfort!
The heated cushion features removable cover that can be machine washed at 30° C. Please ensure that prior to washing the heating cushion is disconnected from the main power socket. Then disconnect the power lead from the cushion connector. Remember that the inner cushion is NOT washable! Wash the removed cover at 30° C on a gentle washing cycle. Please note that the removable cover with integrated heating surface can withstand circa 10 washes in its lifetime. After washing, reshape the cover with integrated heating surface to its original shape, while damp and spread it flat to air dry. The cover must not be tumble dried, wrung, mangled, ironed or dry cleaned. Small surface stains can be removed with damp cloth and allowed to dry naturally before reuse. You will find detailed cleaning instructions in the user manual.
Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion can help you warm up and relax as you any time you need. Easy to use and pleasant to look at, the Beurer HK 48 delivers practical everyday luxury to any home!
Warnings and safety notes
- Familiarise yourself with user instructions prior to first use.
- Retain user instructions for future reference.
- Ensure that you read full list of warnings in the user instructions.
- You must always observe safety recommendations listed in user instructions.
- Do not use the heat pad if you are insensitive to heat.
- This product is not for use by vulnerable people, who are unable to react to overheating (i.e. diabetics, people with skin alterations due to illness or people with scarred tissues in the area of application, after taking pain relief medication or drinking alcohol).
- This heat pad is not for use by children younger than 3 years.
- Children between 3 – 8 years can only use this heat pad under supervision.
- People with reduced physical sensory and/or mental skills can only this heat pad under supervision.
- The heat pad is not a toy and children must not play with it.
- This heat pad is not for commercial use.
- This heat pad is not designed for use in hospitals.
- Do not use this heat pad, when it is wet, folded or bunched.
- Do not insert pins into the heat pad.
- For more safety information consult the user instructions.
Points to note on the use of the Beurer HK 48
Using the Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion is simple. However, please ensure that you read user instructions prior to first use. Ensure that you are familiar with manufacturer's recommendations as well as all precautions, warnings and contraindications listed in the user instructions. Always retain user instructions for future reference.
- Electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated cushion may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated cushion.
- Children under the age of 3 must not use this heated cushion.
- Children over the age of 3 can only use this heated cushion under adult supervision.
- People with reduced sensory, mental and physical skill can only use this heated cushion under supervision or when instructed on how to use it safely and understood the instructions.
- People not sensitive to heat or persons not able to react to overheating must not use this heated cushion.
- This heated cushion is not for use in hospitals.
- Refer to user instructions for complete list of recommendations, warnings, precautions and contraindications.
Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion – the perfect heated cushion for every home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 40 x 30 cm
Beurer HK 48 Cosy Heated Cushion kit consists of inner cushion, removable cover with integrated heating surface, controller switch with mains cable fitted with 3 pin UK plug and multilingual user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.