Beurer EM 80 TENS Machine with EMS and Massager
Beurer EM 80 TENS Machine with EMS and Massager is an advanced 4 Channel and 8 Skin Electrodes '3 in 1' Digital TENS Machine with EMS and Integrated Massager - modern way to combat pain and speed up muscle recovery and muscle rehabilitation.
Beurer EM 80 '3 in 1' TENS Machine with EMS and Massager functions as:
- TENS Machine
- EMS Device
- Electric Massager
Beurer EM 80 TENS Machine with EMS and Integrated Massager has four independent channels and uses 8 skin electrodes. Beurer EM 80 increases feeling of wellbeing, relieves pain, improves fitness, revitalises muscles, combats fatigue and relaxes your body with soothing massage.
Beurer EM 80 '3 in 1' TENS Machine features 50 stimulation programs (20 TENS / 20 EMS / 10 massage) with adjustable treatment intensity levels. 10 of the TENS programs and 10 of the EMS programs can be individually adjusted - you can change / personalise the pulse frequency, pulse width and the treatment duration.
Beurer EM 80 TENS EMS Massager is a 4 channel and 8 skin electrodes advanced electrotherapy machine with 3 advanced functions:
- TENS - Transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation
- EMS - Electric muscle stimulation
- Integrated Massage - Electric massage
TENS: Beurer TENS EMS Massager performs TENS Therapy - Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation has been designed to stimulate sensory nerve endings in order to decrease perception of pain. The stimulus blocks pain signals passing along the nerves to the central nervous system. TENS stimulus also stimulates production of endorphins - naturally produced chemical substances that change sensory perception of pain and induce the feeling of wellbeing. TENS machines, such as Beurer TENS with EMS and Massager are used effectively for pain relief.
EMS: Beurer TENS EMS Massager performs EMS Therapy - Electric Muscle Stimulation is a well proven method of muscle rehabilitation commonly used in medicine and sports medicine. EMS is also frequently used as in addition to conventional training and fitness methods to actively increase muscle strength, muscle efficiency and muscle endurance. EMS delivers muscle relaxation that helps to relieve muscle tension and muscle fatigue as well as accelerate muscle regeneration after increased muscular demands (i.e. after a marathon or other similarly strenuous activity). EMS and electric muscle stimulators are used for muscle recovery and muscle rehabilitation.
Electric Massage: Beurer TENS EMS performs relaxing electric Massage Therapy - the Beurer TENS EMS EM 80 offers integrated electric massage that further reduces muscle tension, combats fatigue and improves the feeling of wellness. The integrated massage function delivers electric massage that is and feels real in terms of its effects and sensations.
Beurer EM 80 TENS EMS Massager has four independent channels and uses 8 skin electrodes. Beurer EM 80 has versatile functions that help to increase general wellbeing, relieve pain, improve fitness, revitalise muscles, combat fatigue and relax. The electrodes can be attached to different parts of the body as required.
Beurer TENS EMS Massager machine has a total of 50 programmes (20 TENS / 20 EMS / 10 massage), all with individually adjustable intensity levels. 10 of the TENS programmes and 10 of the EMS programmes can be individually adjusted - you can change / personalise the pulse frequency, pulse width and the treatment duration.
Beurer EM 80 TENS Machine pre-set programs overview
TENS programmes (total of 20 pre-set programmes with 10 of these adjustable to personal needs as required) are as follows:
- neck pain and tension headache
- back pain
- shoulder pain
- rheumatic and arthritis pain
- lumbar pain
- menstrual pain
- general muscular pain programme 1
- knee pain. ankle pain and capsular injuries pain
- general muscular pain programme 2 'burst' pattern
- general muscular pain programme 3 'burst' pattern
EMS programmes (total of 20 pre-set programmes with 10 of these adjustable to personal needs as required) are as follows:
- shoulder muscles
- middle and lower trapezius muscle, lattisimus dorsi muscle, neck muscle
- back muscles near spinal column programme 1
- front and back upper and lower arm
- abdominal muscles
- back muscles near spinal column programme 2
- back muscles near spinal column programme 3
- posterior muscles
- front and back upper thigh
- front and back lower thigh
Massage programmes (10 programmes):
- tap and grasp massage
- knead and grasp massage
- tap massage programme 1
- side of hand massage / pressing massage programme 1
- side of hand massage / pressing massage programme 2
- vibration massage
- tap massage programme 2
- massage jet
- pressure massage jet
- combination massage programme
Beurer EM 80 TENS EMS Massager specifications
- TENS function
- EMS function
- Massager function
- 4 separately adjustable channels
- 15 adjustable intensity levels
- total of 50 programmes
- 20 TENS programmes with 10 individually adjustable programmes
- 20 EMS programmes with 10 individually adjustable programmes
- 10 massage programmes
- 8 self-adhesive skin electrodes
- output voltage: maximum 90 Vpp at 500 Ohm
- output current: maximum 180 mApp at 500 Ohm
- output frequency: 1 - 120 Hz
- pulse duration: 40 - 250 µs per pulse
- pulse form: biphasic square
- Doctor's function: memory function for recall of specific personalised programmes
- timer: adjustable from 5 to 90 minutes
- automatic switch off after 3 minutes of no use
- battery powered (3 x AA 1.5V batteries)
- large LCD display screen
- rounded ergonomic shape
- dimensions: 17 x 12.5 x 4.8 cm
- weight: 235 g without batteries / 310 g with batteries
- CE 0483 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
Who should not use and when not to use the Beurer EM 80 TENS EMS MASSAGER?
- people with implanted electrical devices (i.e. pacemaker)
- people with metal implants in their bodies
- during high fever
- if suffering from heart problems and arrhythmia
- if suffering epilepsy
- when pregnant
- if suffering with cancer
- immediately post operation
- on diseased or inflamed skin and on open wounds
- at the same time with surgical high frequency devices
- when in high humidity areas (i.e. bathroom or shower)
Beurer EM 80 TENS Machine with EMS and Massager is a Medical Device that complies with the requirements of MDD 93/42/EEC. It is manufactured is in line with European Standards EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2 and EN60601-2-10.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 17 x 12.5 x 4.8 cm / Weight: 310 g with batteries
Beurer TENS EMS Massager EM 80 is supplied with 8 self adhesive skin electrodes (45 x 45 mm), 2 sets of leads, 3 x 1.5 V AA batteries, carry case and Multilingual User Manual (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek). CE mark Medical Device (CE 0483). 5 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.