Beurer RH 112 LifePad® Cardiac Resuscitation Aid
Many people who suffer a sudden heart attack die before reaching a hospital. When sudden cardiac arrests occur, only quick and effective early interventions can save lives.
Beurer RH 112 LifePad® is a patented cardiac resuscitation aid intended for use during cardiac emergency to save lives of individuals over the age of 12 suffering sudden cardiac arrests. Developed to assist lay people inexperienced in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and without specific rescue skill or professional medical knowledge, the easy to use LifePad® motivates people to act quickly, decisively, calmly and effectively in cardiac emergencies. The unique single use Beurer LifePad®can be used by adults and as well as by young people over the age of 12.
Beurer RH 112 LifePad® motivates people to apply life-saving CPR in a cardiac emergency without dangerous delays that could lead to loss of lives. Importantly, the LifePad® provides effective and real support to inexperienced rescuers that are performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The patented LifePad®guides the rescuers through the entire CPR process - from easy positioning of the pad in correct position at the start of the CPR to providing audio & visual feedback that evaluates performed compressions for their optimum depth and frequency. Single use only medical device, the LifePad® cardiac rescue aid helps you deliver cardiac first aid safely and quickly.
Point to note: The faster the resuscitation is performed, the greater is the chance of survival, but even the immediate resuscitation that is performed optimally and with best care does not always guarantee survival.
Beurer RH 112 LifePad® Cardiac Resuscitation Aid summary
- Cardiac rescue aid
- Easy to use cardiac resuscitation aid
- Can be applied by adults and adolescents over the age of 12
- Suitable for use on individuals over the age 12 after a sudden cardiac arrest
- Suitable for use by lay people inexperienced in CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Single use medical device, not suitable for reuse or multiple use
- Innovative patented cardiac rescue aid – reddot award winner
- Motivating and supporting cardiac rescue aid
- Made from flexible material that adapts and fits to any body shape
- Provides step by step easy to follow instructions with no prior training or experience required
- Audio-visual feedback that guides deliveries of compressions at optimum depth and rhythm
- Compact and light slimline design that fits into A5 size bag
- Splash-proof for practical application
- Can be used in combination with a defibrillator
- Dimensions: 210 x 160 x 3 mm
- Weight: circa 130 g
- Battery powered (1 x CR2032 battery 3 V)
- Battery life provides approximately 1 hour of continuous operation
- 5 years warranty
UK Cardiac Events Statistics
- The current statistics show that in the UK over 30 thousand heart attacks occur outside of hospitals every year with as many as 80% cardiac arrests taking place at home. If you suffer cardiac arrest out of hospital, you have only less than 1 chance in 10 of survival with only 1 in 20 people able to return home from hospital.
- Cardiac arrest can happen without prior warning to anyone at any time. When cardiac arrest happens, the chance of survival reduces by 10% for every passing minute. It is therefore of paramount importance to administer CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and defibrillation immediately and effectively to save the victim’s life.
- Cardiac emergency situation is very frightening, whilst providing effective cardiac first aid is demanding and can be overwhelming. Many people feel unable to act due to lack of life-saving skills, lack of experience with cardiac emergencies as well as lack of confidence to deliver CPR safely and effectively.
- PLEASE READ USER INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO FIRST USE OF THE LIFEPAD®
- Do not use the LifePad®, if the patient suffered an obviously fatal injury
- Do not apply the LifePad®, if you are sure that the patient is breathing normally – even if they are not responsive
- Do not use the LifePad® on people under the age of 12
Warnings and Safety Notes
- PLEASE READ USER INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO FIRST USE OF THE LIFEPAD®
- Retain user instructions for future reference
- Read and follow all recommendations, warnings and safety notes listed in user instructions
- This list of warnings and safety notes is not complete – for complete list of warnings and safety notes refer to user instructions enclosed with the Beurer RH 112 LifePad®
- Warnings and Safety Notes in the user instructions contain valuable information about cardiac arrest and CPR that you should read and familiarise yourself with prior to using the LifePad®
- LifePad® is only intended to support the emergency services, which should have already been alerted
- LifePad® is not intended to replace emergency services and cannot completely replace them
- LifePad® is not intended to replace possible training measures in the flield of first aid
- Prior knowledge of cardiac first aid is a benefit, but it is not absolutely necessary for use of the LifePad®
- LifePad® is not a toy and must be kept away from children
- LifePad does not have ECG function
- Please refer to the Warnings and Safety Notes in user instructions enclosed with the LifePad®
Beurer RH 112 LifePad®- your helpful and supportive cardiac resuscitation aid!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 210 x 160 x 3 mm / Weight: circa 130 g
Beurer RH 112 LifePad° kit contains 1 x LifePad°, 1 x user instructions and 1 x quick guide instructions on 1 page. CE mark medical device and 5 years warranty.