Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun Deep Tissue Massager
Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun is a powerful deep tissue muscle massager that facilities an effective, intense and soothing trigger point self-massage of your thighs, calves, shoulders, arms and the back without any help. Trigger point massage can invigorate and stimulate muscles, relax tired muscle and relieve strains, aches and alleviate fatigue.
Deep tissue muscle massage with the Beurer MG 180 helps to activate and regenerate targeted muscles. The MG 180 utilises 6 different massage attachments to deliver massage tailored to specific personal needs. Ergonomically shaped and with comfortable handle for easy application, the Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun is pleasant and easy to use.
Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun empowers you to perform your own effective deep tissue self-massage without any help, inconvenience or costly visits to professional massage therapists. Now you can enjoy relaxing or invigorating trigger point massage any time you need in the privacy of your own home!
Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun Deep Tissue Massager overview
- Easy to use deep tissue massager for self-massage
- Delivers targeted activating and regenerating muscle massage
- 6 massage attachments for personalised massage tailored to own needs
- 4 vibrations intensity levels with up to 3200 impulses per minute
- Suitable for use on all muscle areas
- Ergonomically shaped for ease of application
- Ergonomic handle for comfort during application
- LED light status indicator
- Illuminated operating setting
- Rechargeable device with lithium ion battery
- Operates for up to 3 hours of use on full charge
- Integrated automatic switch off function after 15 minutes of use
- Manual switch off at any time
- Dimensions; 17.5 x 7 x 24 cm
- Weight: circa 1052 g
- CE massager (non-medical device)
- 3 years warranty
Beurer MG 180 Attachments
- Large spherical head - treats large areas ad large muscle groups
- Small spherical head – treats small areas of muscle and muscle groups
- Spiral head – treats deep muscle tissue and performs targeted spot massage
- U-shaped head – treats deep muscle tissue on the lower back area (excluding spine) and the Achilles tendon
- Air cushion head – treats sensitive tissue, such as the neck area
- Flat head – treats large areas of the entire body
Using the Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun Deep Tissue Massager
- Beurer MG 180 is comfortable to handle and easy to use. Prior to first use, familiarise yourself fully with user manual and always follow instructions and recommendations and observe warnings listed.
- Before the first use, charge the Beurer MG 180 for a minimum of 3.5 hours. Step by step instructions on charging of the Beurer MG 180 are described in user manual. Fully charged battery lasts for circa 3 hours of use. Recharge the device as soon as you see one red LED flashing.
- Remember that the massage must feel pleasant at all times. A slight redness or small bruising can sometimes occur – this shows a positive therapeutic effect of the massage, because the deep tissue massage can improve blood flow to the massaged area. If excessive irritation occurs, stop using the massager and consult a doctor. The manufacturer recommends using the deep tissue massager for circa 10 – 15 minutes in the target area (i.e. legs, shoulders, arms and back, excluding spine). Beurer MG 180 features automatic switch off function after 15 minutes of use.
- Before commencing the massage, choose the correct attachment that is appropriate for the area to be treated. User manual lists the 6 different attachments and suggests their application areas.
- Switch the device on with ON/OFF button located on the bottom of the handle.
- To select from the 4 vibrations settings, press briefly the ON/OFF button. Each brief press of the button increases the setting by one. When on the highest setting, another press of the button switches the massager off.
- You can switch the massager off at any time on any setting by pressing the ON/OFF button for 2 seconds.
- Once you have completed your treatments, slide the ON/OFF switch on the bottom of the handle to OFF position.
- Caring for the Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun
- Prior to cleaning, ensure that the massager is switched off. Clean the massager by wiping it off with a slightly moist damp cloth. Do not use the massager until entirely dry.
- When not using the massager for a prolonged time, it is best to store it in its original packaging in a dry place, ensuring that no other heavy items are weighing it down during storage.
Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun Deep Tissue Massager specifications
- Average efficiency during operation: ≥ 89.93%
- Efficiency at low load: ≥ 82.43%
- No-load power consumption: ≤ 0.091 W
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: 2500 mAh
- Battery nominal voltage: 22 2 V
- Mains Input (charging): 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz; 0.7 A
- Output: 29.0 V – 1.0 A; 26.0 W
- Dimensions; 17.5 x 7 x 24 cm
- Weight: circa 1052 g
- CE non-medical massager
- Please read the full list of warnings listed in the user manual prior to first use. Retain the user manual for reference.
- Beurer MG 180 Deep Tissue Massager and its 6 attachments are only indicated for massage treatments on the legs, shoulders, arms and back region, excluding the spine.
- Beurer MG 180 is not intended for use on the head, face or pubic area.
- Beurer MG 180 is indicated for personal use only, not for medical or commercial purposes.
- If you are not sure of your suitability to use the Beurer MG 180, consult your doctor prior to use.
- Do not use if you are suffering from medical abnormality or injury in the area to be treated (i.e. open wounds, slipped disc, etc.).
- Do not use if you wear a pacemaker, implants or other aids.
- Do not massage area around the heart.
- Do not use on swollen, burnt, inflamed or injured skin or body area.
- Do not use on cuts, broken capillaries, varicose veins, acne, couperose, herpes and other skin conditions.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use on the head, on the face and eyes, larynx and other sensitive body areas.
- Do not use on the spine or pubic area.
- Do not use, when sleeping. Do not use after consumption of medication or alcohol.
- Do not use, if you suffer from a severe illness, diabetes or undiagnosed pain.
- Children must be under constant supervision, whilst using the deep tissue massager.
- The MG 180 and the attachments are not toys, hence keep away from children.
- Do not use on animals.
- Do not attempt to repair the device yourself! Contact your supplier for assistance.
- Do not use for longer than 15 minutes to prevent overheating. Allow to cool down for at least 15 minutes before using again.
Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun – an easy to use deep tissue massager for powerful and soothing trigger point massage at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 17.5 x 7 x 24 cm / Weight: circa 1052 g
Beurer MG 180 Massage Gun kit includes 1 unit of deep tissue massager gun with Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, 6 massage treatment attachments, mains adapter and user manual (multilingual). 3 years warranty.