Pjama® Connect Bedwetting Alarm with free Pjama® App
Pjama® Connect Enuresis Alarm Sensor
Pjama® Connect Bedwetting Alarm is an innovative one-piece sensor-based enuresis alarm. It is a small, discreet and convenient to use medical device that is suitable for children age 5 and over. When used with Pjama® App on a smartphone, it acts as a complete bedwetting alarm. Pjama® Connect Bedwetting Alarm is an effective and affordable enuresis alarm for use with any pyjama pants or favourite underwear of choice. Together with the Pjama® App and a smartphone, the Pjama® Connect Bedwetting Alarm delivers an effective bedwetting training solution that speeds up learning to wake up prior to bedwetting accidents.
Pjama® Connect Alarm Sensor is an easy to use medical device suitable for children age 5 and over. The sensor does not require charging and carries a 1 year warranty. It is a CE marked medical device that measures 50 x 30 x 10 mm and weighs 15 g.
Using Pjama® Connect Bedwetting Alarm Sensor and Pjama® App
- Ensure you have downloaded Pjama® App for your smartphone from Apple Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android phone
- Pjama® App enables selection of alarm signal and facilitates calendar log for monitoring of progress
- Pjama® App also facilitates setting of day alarms for children who wet themselves during daytime
- Pjama App® keeps track on the progress of bedwetting treatment
- Pjama App® also helps a doctor informed and provides deep insights into the treatment progress
- Pjama App® gives useful treatment tips and further information
- Smartphone with Pjama® App can be placed circa 20 meters away from the Pjama® Connect Bedwetting Alarm (i.e. maximum distance depends on individual brand of smartphone)
- During sleepovers, Pjama® App can facilitate silent and discreet vibration function for privacy instead of an audible alarm
- Test the Pjama® Alarm Sensor by wetting the underside of the sensor with a drop of water – this should activate the sound of alarm – your Pjama® Alarm Sensor is now ready to use
- Any nighttime pants or underwear can be used with the alarm sensor
- Accommodate the Pjama® Connect Bedwetting Alarm Sensor in a panty liner or disposable diaper – make a small incision in the panty liner to insert the sensor – place the panty liner or diaper with inserted sensor in the garment – your alarm sensor is now ready to use
- When the leak causes wetness in the panty liner/ diaper, an alarm will sound
- Regular use of the alarm sensor that wakes the child up immediately at the time of immediately after bedwetting occurred contributes to faster learning to wake up on time to use a toilet
- Remove the alarm sensor from the panty liner/diaper and wipe clean and dry before reusing it or prior to storage
Pjama® Alarm Sensor is a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device and carries one year warranty.
- Do not put into the mouth as it could cause choking
- Do not hold sounding alarm close to an ear (i.e. 10 cm or less)
Pjama® Connect Bedwetting Alarm – a perfect innovative solution to bedwetting problems!
Back to top
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 10 mm / Weight: 15 g
Pjama Connect Bedwetting Alarm kit consists of an alarm sensor and user instructions. CE mark and 12 months warranty.
Pjama App for iOS can be obtained free from Apple Store and for Android from Google Play.