UTK Far Infrared Heated Back Support Belt with Natural Jade and Tourmaline
Made with 12 pieces of natural Jade stones and 16 Tourmaline stones and electrically powered, the UTK Far Infrared Heated Back Support delivers pain soothing infrared heat to you lower back, whilst it also helps you to maintain correct sitting posture. Fitted snugly around the waist and with knee straps to ensure and maintain good posture when sitting, the UTK Infrared Heated Back Support Belt is especially helpful to people who spend many hours in sitting position, such as office staff, factory workers, students and many others. It is also great for use when reading, watching TV or meditating.
Used when in sitting position in place of a traditional back brace or a lumbar support, the UTK Far Infrared Heated Back Support Belt delivers penetrating infrared heat that warms up your back area. The deeply reaching far infrared heat improves blood flow, soothes tired muscles, relaxes stiff joints, restores flexibility and relieves discomfort. Additionally, the heated belt supports the back and contributes to a better sitting posture.
The back support belt is ergonomically shaped to fit over the back to provide back support and ensure correct posture, when sitting. Ergonomically shaped, the back support belt incorporates 12 natural heating jade stones of circa 3 cm diameter, 16 tourmaline stones of circa 3 cm diameter and a heating element made of carbon fibre. The jade and tourmaline stones and the carbon fibre warm up, radiating natural infrared heat that penetrates deeply, warming up body tissues, soothing aches and generally comforting.
The infrared heating belt back support is wrapped around the body with heating area on the back. The belt support is secured in place with fastening straps with buckles. The far infrared heated belt back support also features knee pads with straps and buckles that extend to fit over the knees. When sitting upright with the belt straightened and the knee pads tight over the knees, the back support helps to keep your legs together and encourages the spine to line up vertically into a good sitting position and better posture.
Powered directly from the mains, the UTK Far Infrared Heated Back Support with Jade and Tourmaline stones is effective and easy to use. UTK Far Infrared Heating Pads do not emit dangerous electromagnetic radiation and are safe for regular use at home.
Please note that the far infrared heating pads with natural stones require circa 5 to 10 minutes for the infrared energy in the jade and tourmaline stones to heat up. Temperature is adjustable and you should adjust it to the level appropriate to your personal tolerance of heat.
UTK Far Infrared Heating Back Support Belt with Jade and Tourmaline Stones summary
- Heated back support with knee pads, straps and buckles
- Improves sitting posture and relieves discomfort with infrared heat
- Features 12 premium natural jade stones of circa 3 cm diameter, 16 natural tourmaline stones of circa 3 cm diameter and a heating element made of carbon fibre to generate deeply penetrating and lasting infrared heat
- Infrared heat comforts and soothes, alleviates discomfort, reduces minor aches, relaxes tight muscles, loosens up stiff joints, lessens tiredness and promotes recreation and calm
- Mains powered with power cord and AC-DC power adapter fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Features digital controller that turns the unit ON/OFF, controls the adjustable temperature and the countdown timer
- Temperature adjustable between 40°C - 70°C in 1°C steps
- Maximum time duration per individual session is 240 minutes, adjustable in 15 minutes increments
- Programmable with temperature and duration of use
- Memory function recalls last setting used for user convenience
- Mains powered with power cord and AC-DC Adapter fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Automatic shut off at the end of pre-set session duration or after 4 hours of use
- Power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, 1.6 A
- Power output: 24V ~ 1.25A
- Energy consumption: 32 W
- FIR: 4 ~ 14 µm
- Dimensions: 52 x 43.5 x 32.5 cm
- Weight: circa 1000 g
- 1 year warranty
- CE EMS, UKCA, RoHS (non-medical)
Safety notes for the UTK Far Infrared Heating Pads
Full list of the Safety Instructions can be found in the Instruction Manual enclosed with the heating pad. Please ensure that you read the Instruction Manual and follow all recommendations!
- Do not partially cover the heating pad during use to avoid partial overheating!
- Do not fully cover the heating pad with bedding items (i.e. duvets, blankets, pillow, etc) and/or thick fabric during use!
- Do not use when pregnant or if may be pregnant!
- Do not use over malignancy, if diabetic or suffering poor circulation or if disabled.
- Consult a doctor, if you have any doubts as to your suitability to use this far infrared heated pad!
- Do not use with liniments, creams or ointments!
- Do not fold the pad and/or apply weight to it and/or do not fold the pad sharply!
- Do not use this pad together with other heating products!
- Place the pad directly where the heat is desired, but do not use it directly on bare skin! Check the skin under the heating pad frequently to avoid burning and blistering! Please note that burns can occur regardless of control setting (i.e. even on the very low or low settings)!
- Do not use while sleeping!
- Do not use on babies or children!
- Do not apply to someone who is sleeping or is unconscious!
- Do not pull the heating pad by the power supply cord or use the cord as a carry handle!
- Do not use this heating pad in the presence of flammable mixtures or flammable products!
- Please place this heating pad with the stones facing the body!
- Always unplug this heating pad, when not in use!
UTK Far Infrared Heated Back Support Belt with Jade and Tourmaline Stones – warming and comforting heated back support belt for better sitting posture and a comfortable flexible back!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 52 x 43.5 x 32.5 cm / Weight: circa 1000 g
UTK Far Infrared Heated Back Support Belt with 12 Jade and 16 Tourmaline stones kit includes infrared heating back support belt with jade and tourmaline stones and knee pads, straps and buckles, digital controller, power cord with AC-DC adapter, 3 pin UK plug, instructions manual and an illustrated user guide in colour. CE/UKCA (EMS, RoHS). 1 year warranty.