Beurer EM 29 Wearable ‘2 in 1’ Knee and Elbow TENS
Beurer EM 29 is a wearable single channel TENS machine designed for pain relief at the knee and elbow. Beurer EM 29 features ergonomically shaped wearable flexible cuff that is adjustable with hook and loop fasteners for universal fit of both the knee and the elbow joints. Equipped with remote non-wireless controller with belt clip for convenience and ease of application, the Beurer EM 29 effectively combats knee and elbow pain, whichever you require, anytime and anywhere.
Beurer EM 29 utilises well researched, tested, established and commonly used TENS method of drug free pain relief. During Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation – TENS - sensory nerve endings are stimulated to reduce perception of pain. Gentle electric pulses generated by a TENS machine block pain signals from peripheries of the body from reaching the brain to be perceived as pain and discomfort. Electric pulses also stimulate production and release of body’s own natural pain killers that contribute to the feeling of wellbeing and comfort.
Beurer EM 29 Wearable ‘2 in 1’ Knee and Elbow TENS overview
- Wearable single channel TENS machine for knee and elbow pain
- Convenient and easy to use wearable ‘2 in 1’ TENS machine for knee and elbow pain
- Features 4 pre-set programs designed for pain relief at the knee and/or the elbow
- 20 selectable intensity levels
- Lock function to prevent unintentional increase in intensity during use
- Easy switch off
- Battery powered – uses 3 x AAA batteries (supplied)
- Battery status indicator
- Memory function – saves/remembers the last program used
- Cuff-shaped with 2 integrated wear-free water contact skin electrodes
- Integrated skin electrodes are wear-free and do not need to be replaced
- Water contact skin electrodes do not require conductive gels
- Ergonomically shaped cuff to universally fit the knee and the elbow joints
- Flexible for snug fit around the knee and the elbow
- Adjustable to individual size with hook and loop fasteners
- Fits joint circumference of circa 25 – 70 cm
- Remote non-wireless controller features belt clip for convenience during use
Beurer EM 29 pre-set programs
- Program A: 4 Hz – 110 Hz (3 phases); 30 minutes duration
- Program B: 4 Hz; 25 minutes duration
- Program C: 2 Hz (burst); 25 minutes duration
- Program D: 100 Hz; 25 minutes duration
Using the Beurer EM 29 Knee and Elbow TENS
The wearable Beurer EM 29 is simple to prepare and easy to use. Simply follow illustrated user instructions.
- Fit the batteries into the battery compartment.
- Connect the controller with the cuff, using the connection cable.
- Ensure that the body area to be treated is clean and wet/moist with water.
- Moisten the integral skin electrodes with water.
- Fit the cuff on to your knee or elbow selected for the TENS treatment and fasten with the hook and loop fasteners. The cuff - when worn - should not be too tight, but the moist integral skin electrodes must maintain contact with the skin to enable TENS treatment.
- Ensure the controller is connected to the cuff and switch the TENS on.
- Select your treatment program.
- Choose the intensity level - treatment must be felt but must not be uncomfortable.
Relax and enjoy the soothing treatment for pain relief at your knee or elbow!
Beurer EM 29 Knee and Elbow TENS specifications
- TENS machine for knee and elbow pain
- Pulse length: 60 – 220 µs per phase
- Waveform: symmetric biphasic rectangular pulse
- Output voltage: max 50 Vpp / 5.5 V rms at 500 ohm load
- Output current: max 100 mApp / 11 mArms at 500 ohm load
- Output frequency: 2 – 110 Hz
- Voltage supply: 4.5 V (3 x 1.5 AAA, type LR03)
- Operating conditions: 0° to 40° C, 20 – 65% RH
- Storage conditions: 0° to 55° C, 10 – 90% RH
- Cuff circumference: circa 25 – 70 cm (universal size adjustable with hook and loops fasteners)
- Weight: Device with batteries: circa 90 g/ Device, cuff and cable: circa 210 with batteries
- CE 0483 Medical Device
- 3 years warranty
Please read the user manual prior to first use and follow all recommendations and contraindications listed. Retain user manual for future reference.
- For hygiene reason, the cuff may only be used by one person
- Do not use if you have implanted electrical devices (i.e. pacemaker)
- Do not use, if you have metal implants
- During high fever
- If you use insulin pump
- If suffering from heart problems and arrhythmia
- If suffering with epilepsy
- When pregnant
- If suffering with cancer
- Immediately post-surgery
- If you suffer with acute of chronic diseases
- On diseased or inflamed skin and on open wounds, rashes, burns, bruises, swelling or unhealed surgical scars
- At the same time as surgical high frequency devices
- When in high humidity areas (i.e. bathroom or shower)
- Please refer to full list of contraindications, precautions and warnings in user manual
Beurer EM 29 Wearable ‘2 in 1’ Knee and Elbow TENS – your passport to pain free knees and elbows!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Cuff circumference: circa 25 – 70 cm (universal size adjustable with hook and loops fasteners) / Weight: Device with batteries: circa 90 g/ Device, cuff and cable: circa 210 with batteries
Beurer EM 29 Knee and Elbow TENS kit contains the TENS cuff with cable and controller, 3 x AAA batteries and multilingual user instructions. CE 0483 and 3 years warranty.
VAT relief available for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic problems.