ChoiceMMed MD 100E ECG Monitor
Handheld ECG Monitor MD 100E for Home Use
Handheld Portable ECG Monitor Heart Observer MD 100E is designed to help you know your heart and become aware of your heart's health. The MD 100E Portable ECG Monitor is simple to use, lightweight and compact for immediate and convenient use anytime and anywhere. Nothing else, but your hands and 30 seconds of your time are required.
The ECG Monitor MD 100E detects and displays ECG waveform. It is not intended for making medical diagnosis as medical diagnosis must be made by a cardiologist or other appropriately qualified medical professional. You must never self-diagnose yourself! You must always consult your doctor for diagnosis as well as for clarification of any abnormal readings or to discuss any sudden or observed changes in your condition. The MD 100E Heart Observer is simply an ECG waveform monitor that can help you to know your heart better.
The ECG Monitor MD100E enables you to be aware of your heart health in real time. The MD100E ECG Monitor enables you to capture real time ECG waveforms of your heart for self-awareness. It also enables you to supply captured ECG data to your doctor for monitoring, diagnosis, and disease management review.
The MD100E ECG Monitor records transient cardiac events. The measured ECG data is displayed on the colour LCD screen and recorded in the monitor's memory bank for future recall. The LCD screen displays the ECG waveform analysis, heart rate and monitoring parameters (i.e. time, date, battery status, status of memory storage, etc.).
ECG Monitor MD 100E overview
The ECG Monitor Heart Observer MD 100E enables you to be aware of your heart health in real time. The MD 100E ECG Monitor enables you to capture real time ECG waveforms of your heart for self-awareness. It also enables you to supply captured ECG data to your doctor for monitoring, diagnosis, and disease management review.
The MD 100E ECG Monitor records transient cardiac events. The measured ECG data is displayed on the colour LCD screen and recorded in the monitor's memory bank for future recall. The LCD screen displays the ECG waveform analysis, heart rate and monitoring parameters (i.e. time, date, battery status, status of memory storage, etc.). Heart Observer MD 100 E ECG Monitor is easy to use. You can use it at home as well as carry it with you for use anytime and anywhere. Measurements can be taken wirelessly from the palm of your hand or from your chest or even from your leg. Alternatively, if any of these methods are not possible or convenient, you can also apply the monitor via attaching the 3 ECG lead cables and skin electrodes to the skin on your chest and trunk. Your MD 100E ECG user manual has easy to follow illustrated instructions.
ChoiceMMed ECG Monitor MD 100E summary
- Handheld ECG monitor
- Small, portable and user friendly
- Cable free and convenient to use
- High definition colour display
- User friendly interface
- Two optional measurement modes (i.e. Easy Mode or Continuous Mode of circa 6 hours duration)
- Support with using Micro-SD Card to save more data records
- Uploading and saving records to PC for management and review
- Simple to use
- Light and convenient to carry
- Fast measurements in just 30 seconds
- Choice of 2 measuring modes (Easy Mode and Continuous Mode)
- Single channel ECG monitor for use anytime and anywhere
- Display of ECG waveform, heart rate, analysis results, memory status and battery status
- 100 ECG memories in the monitor
- Micro-SD Card for storage of more data records
- Auto evaluation based on detected heart data
- Colour LCD screen for clarity of viewing and reading
- Easy data recall and review
- Auto power off function
- USB data transmission
- Battery powered - uses 2 x AA batteries lasting for circa 400 - 500 measurements
- Dimensions: 140 x 75 x 26 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 125 g excluding batteries
- CE mark Medical Device (CE 0123)
- Manufacturer: ChoiceMMed
Keep-it easy Software
Keep-it easy Software is intended for data management (PC system requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 operating systems).
To run the software, your computer requires a hardware configuration with a minimum of PIII500 CPU, 64M internal memory, CD-ROM drive, a minimum of a 10G hard disc.
ChoiceMMed MD 100E ECG Monitor specifications
- Operating Environment
Operation Temperature: 5 to 40° C
Operation Humidity: 15% - 93%, non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure Range: 70 kPa –106 kPa
Operation Voltage: DC 3V (+0.3V, -0.8V); 2 AAA batteries
Operation Voltage: DC 3 V (+0.3V, -0.8V)
Power supply: 2 AA batteries
- Storage Environment
Storage Temperature: -25 to 70°C
Storage Humidity: ≤93%, non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure Range: 70 kPa-106 kPa
- ECG Measurement
Channel: 1 (differential input)
Measuring electrodes: Four integrated metal electrodes or three ECG electrodes places connected to the ECG cable mount with selected ECG cable.
Tree measuring parts: The signals measured can be 1 lead and approximate 2 lead and 3 lead
Signal bandwidth: 0.5Hz-75Hz
Sampling rate: 250Hz
Heart rate measuring range: 30 bpm-240 bpm
Heart rate measuring accuracy: 30~100 bpm: ±2bpm; 101~240 bpm: ±4bpm or 2% (the smaller)
- Display Mode
Display screen type: TFT
The dimension of display area: 60 × 45 mm
Backlight: LCD backlight
- Data Storage
Every record stores ECG data for 30 seconds.
The device can store 100 recorded ECG measurements.
SD Card type: Micro-SD card
- Dimensions: 140 x 75 x 26 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 125 g excluding batteries
- CE mark Medical Device
- Manufacturer: ChoiceMMed
ChoiceMMed MD 100E ECG Monitor – perfect easy to use ECG monitor for home use!
Warnings and contraindications
- Read user manual prior to use and retain manual for reference
- List of all warnings and contraindications is included in the user manual
- Follow all recommendations listed in user manual
- Do not use if you have cardiac pacemaker fitted
- Do not use with a defibrillator
- Do not attempt to self-diagnose yourself – a diagnosis can only be made by a qualified medical professional
- Do not use in present of resting tremors
- Do not use, if you have a sensitive skin or suffer allergies
- Not for use on children or by children
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not suitable for use by people with reduced mental capabilities or uncapable of expressing their consent
- Consult a doctor if you are in any doubt of your suitability to use the ECG monitor
Heart and ECG Measurements basics
The heart is a pump made of muscle and controlled by endogenous electrical impulses generated by the body. The heart is divided into 2 parts (i.e. left & right) by the dividing septa. Each side of the heart has two chambers called atrium and ventricle. Atrium and ventricle are linked by a valve that allows the blood to flow only one way. The left atrium and ventricle control blood oxygenated in the lungs. The right atrium and ventricle control deoxygenated blood returned from the body. The electrical impulses that cause the heart to beat spreads across the atria, causing the left and right atrium to contract and pump blood into the left and right ventricles. The ventricles subsequently contract and pump blood out of the heart. The heart muscle then relaxes, allowing the blood to flow into the heart again.
An ECG monitor can capture and measure the electrical impulses as they pass across and through the heart. An ECG monitor simply measures the electrical activities, which cause the heart to beat. ECG measurements as captured by an ECG monitor can help qualified medical professionals to monitor your heart condition. The ECG measurements recorded by ECG monitors are NOT designed or intended for medical diagnosis. Heart conditions, such as arrhythmia and ischemia can be diagnosed only by qualified medical professionals carrying thorough investigations and specific tests.
ECG Waveform Captured by an ECG Monitor
The ECG waveform depicts the rhythm of your heartbeat during the 30-second measurement and displays the electrical activities that caused the heart to beat. The waveform of each heartbeat shows the progress of the electrical impulses across and through the heart.
- The first peak indicates the spread of the impulses from and over the atria and signifies the beginning of atrial contraction. This is known as the P wave.
- The second peak indicates the spread of impulses over the ventricles and the beginning of ventricular contraction. This is known as the QRS complex.
- The third peak indicates the electrical activity during heart relaxation and is known as the T wave.
What is Arrhythmia?
Arrhythmia is a condition characterised by abnormal heartbeat rhythm due to flaws in the bio-electrical system that drives the heartbeat. Typical symptoms are missed heartbeats, premature contraction, an abnormally rapid pulse (tachycardia) or slow pulse (bradycardia). Arrhythmia can be caused by heart disease, ageing, physical predisposition, stress, lack of sleep, fatigue, and other underlying problems. Arrhythmia can only be diagnosed by a doctor through a special examination.
What is Ischemia?
Ischemia is a condition in which insufficient oxygen is supplied to parts of the heart or other parts of the body. This is usually due to a blockage or partial blockage of an artery. Ischemia can only be diagnosed by a doctor through a special examination.
ChoiceMMed MD 100E ECG Monitor – your perfect companion in the quest for lasting heart health awareness and wellbeing!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 140 x 75 x 26 mm / Weight: 125 g excluding batteries
ChoiceMMed MD 100E ECG Monitor kit consists of the ECG monitor unit, set of 3 ECG leads, pack of 10 ECG electrodes, connective lead with USB, Keep-it-easy Software V 2.1.0, lanyard, black carry pocket, user manual and quick guide. CE 0123 and 12 months warranty.