Beurer HA 50 Hearing Amplifier for Hard of Hearing People
eurer HA 50 is a hearing amplifier that helps people to hear better. Beurer HA 50 amplifies sounds by up to 40 dB and then transmits them to the ear.
Beurer HA 50 Hearing Amplifier is a classic BTE (Behind the Ear) hearing amplifier that is comfortable to wear and easy to use. It is worn behind the ear (BTE) with all its components, including the speaker, integrated within the housing. The sounds are delivered to the ear via air conduction in the plastic tube. BTE hearing amplifiers are a perfect design for hard of hearing people with preference for comfort and ease of use.
Beurer HA 50 Hearing Amplifier can be used indoors and outdoors. It makes sounds louder and clearer and helps you hear better. If you are hard of hearing, you can benefit from using Beurer HA 50 during many daily activities, such as when watching a film on TV, listening to radio programmes or music, socialising and talking to people or enjoying the sounds of nature during outdoor pursuits. The volume is adjustable and you can enjoy the sounds at the level most appropriate for your hearing needs in different environmental situations.
Please note that the Beurer HA 50 Hearing Amplifier cannot treat or prevent hearing loss. Consult your doctor, if you have a serious or progressively worsening hearing problem or experience a sudden significant reduction in hearing.
Beurer HA 50 Hearing Amplifier overview
- Perfect for hard of hearing people with mild hearing impairment
- Affordable and cost-effective
- Discreet, compact and light
- Easy to fit and use
- Small, comfortable and barely visible, when worn – perfect for wearing behind the ear
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Effectively amplifies volume of indoor and outdoor sounds
- Seamlessly adjustable volume to desired level for clear and easily distinguishable sounds
- Low-noise rendering
- Supplied with 3 sizes of ear plugs attachments for best fit into the ear canal
- Battery powered by one Zinc-air battery (PR48)
- Medical device (CE 0483)
- 3 years warranty
Beurer HA 50 Hearing Amplifier specifications
- Maximum output: 128 dB ± 4 dB
- Sound pressure level: 129.4 dB in accordance with IEC 60118-7
- Sound amplification: 40 dB ± 5 dB
- Overall harmonic distortion: ≤ 5% @ 5 dB
- Frequency range: 100 – 6000 Hz
- Input noise: ≤ 30 dB
- Voltage: 1.5 V
- Power supply: ≤ 5 mA
- Operating conditions: Temperature: - 10° C to 40° C; RH: 30 % ~ 75 %; Atmospheric pressure: 700 ~ 1600 hPa
- Storage and transport conditions: Temperature: - 10° C to 55° C; RH: 10 % ~ 90 %; Atmospheric pressure: 500 ~ 1600 hPa
Visit Hearing Aids page to view other hearing related products.
Beurer HA 50 Hearing Amplifier – your perfect helper in clear hearing indoors and outdoors!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
Compact, discreet, light and barely visible, when worn
Beurer HA 50 Hearing Amplifier kit includes the hearing amplifier with microphone and headphone, 2 x batteries, 3 ear plugs attachments, storage box and multilingual user manual. CE 0483 and 3 years warranty.
To claim VAT relief, you must be diagnosed as having a hearing loss by a doctor or audiologist or other qualified medical professional and you must use the hearing amplifier for your personal use. Your exemption declaration must be completed in the checkout at the time of purchase.