BEACMED Optima3 Nickel Free Vaginal Probe
BEACMED Optima3 Nickel Free Vaginal Probe with Gold Plated Electrodes
Optima3 Vaginal Probe Nickel Free with 3 Asymmetric Hemispheric Gold Plated Electrodes from BEACMED
Optima3 Vaginal Probe is designed for vaginal stimulation and for extra sensitive EMG Biofeedback. Optima3 is made in Italy by BEACMED.
Optima3 Vaginal Probe features 3 independent 2 mm female sockets. The 3rd electrode connecting with the 3rd socket provide for ground reference during EMG Biofeedback, thus removing the need for placing an external surface electrode on the skin.
Optima3 Vaginal Probe is hypoallergenic and safe to use even by women with allergy or sensitivity to nickel or latex as it is nickel free and latex free. Optima3 is made of clear bio-compatible plastic and has gold plated electrodes.
BEACMed Optima3 offers the benefits of gold plated electrodes characterised by little resistance and facilitating comfortable stimulation as well as enhancing EMG biofeedback sensitivity and precision.
Optima3 is an advanced vaginal probe for biofeedback and stimulation of levator ani (i.e. elevator and sphincter branches of levator ani) and for treatment of pudendal neuralgia syndrome. Optima3 is also perfect for assessing and treating asymmetry of pelvic floor muscle tone, because it has been designed to treat either side of pelvic floor easily and selectively (i.e. left or right), applying different intensity levels as required for effective treatment of individual size.
BEACMed Optima3 probe is reusable and intended for a single user only. It cannot be sterilised, but should be cleaned with mild soap and water after each treatment session.
BEACMED Optima3 Vaginal Probe specifications
- Description: hypoallergenic vaginal probe with 3 electrodes with 3 leads fitted with 2 mm female sockets
- Electrodes: 3 gold plated asymmetric hemispheric electrodes
- Reusable single user vaginal probe
- Materials: bio-compatible plastic; nickel free; latex free
- Applications: electrical stimulation; EMG biofeedback
- Length: insertable length: 100 mm; total length: 120 mm
- Weight: 29 g
- CE 0051 Medical Device
- See leaflet enclosed with product for warranty details.
- Made in Italy by BEACMED
Optima3 Vaginal Probe - hypoallergenic probe with 3 gold plated electrodes for stimulation and biofeedback treatments.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Optima3 is 120 mm long with insertable length is 199 mm. Optima3 weight is 29 g.
One individually wrapped Optima3 Vaginal Probe with user instructions.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.