*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Barriguard Face Shield Visor
Manufactured in the UK, the Barriguard Visor conforms with PPE Regulation 2016/425
Barriguard Visor is a lightweight face shield with anti-fog properties. Barriguard Visor protects the entire face, including the eyes, nose and mouth from splashes and sprays of infectious materials and hazardous substances.
Barriguard Visor is made from optically clear polyester film to ensure maximum clear visibility. The visor features a soft and comfortable PU foam ‘no-gap’ headband and soft elastic strap for best fit, and day-long comfort.
Barriguard Face Shield Visor offers industry-leading levels of protection and contributes to infection control. Providing protection from airborne pathogens, the Barriguard Visor is suitable for use by frontline personnel, giving them the confidence of superior protection that is required for their essential work. Barriguard Visor is suitable for medical and general use applications, such as care home workers, dental surgeons and hygienists, catering staff, hospitality personnel, prison officers, pharmacists, opticians, ambulance service workers, nursing homes workers, retail workers, people on production lines and working in hygienic environments, retail personnel and many others that require effective protection against COVID-19 infections.
Barriguard Face Shield Visor summary
- Manufactured in the UK and conforms with PPE Regulation 2016/425
- Protects full face from splashes and sprays
- Lightweight design for comfort
- Optical grade clear 0.175 mm PET for clear vision
- Soft PU foam ‘no-gap’ headband for comfort and best fit
- Medical grade woven elastic strap facilitates good fit on heads of all sizes
- Can be worn over prescription glasses, sunglasses, and face masks
- Anti-fog protection for clarity of vision
- Single use disposable visor
- Dimensions: 330 x 220 mm
Barriguard Face Shield Visor – leading superior full face shield for reassuring protection from infections.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Size: 330 x 220 mm
Pack includes Staysafe Visors in selected quantity (i.e. packs of 5, 10 or 20 visors).
For larger quantities, please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01835 864866.