Rejuve™ Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse
Rejuve™ Interactive Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse with Perfluorocarbon and Plant Extracts – the advancement in oxygenated skin cleansing
Rejuve™ Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse with Perfluorocarbon is a lightweight mousse cleanser that transforms into a silky lather cleans the skin thoroughly and effectively. Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse removes keratinised skin cells, sebum, impurities, grime and skin surface debris, including make-up residues. Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse contains perfluorocarbon that increases levels of oxygen in the skin. Perfluorocarbon is clinically proven to increase skin hydration levels and lock the moisture in the skin, leaving the skin revitalised, refreshingly clean and soft to touch – every time you cleanse!
Rejuve™ Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse summary
- Cleansing mousse with Perfluorocarbon and Plant Extracts
- Removes keratinised skin cells, sebum, impurities, surface debris and make-up residues
- Designed for face and neck routine daily cleansing
- Increases oxygen levels in the skin
- Increases skin hydration and locks moisture in the skin
- Leaves skin cleansed, soft, revitalised and refreshed
- Rinse off with water
- Supplied in 120 ml pump dispenser bottle
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologically tested
- 200 ml tube
- Made in Italy
Using Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse
Using the Oxyclear Cleanser is simple and can be performed as a part of a daily morning and evening cleansing / washing routine. The mousse is light and smooth and pleasant to use. Shake the container and dispense 2 pumps of the mousse on your palms. With upward gentle movement spread the mousse on your face and neck and gently massage. Rinse with water.
After using the Oxyclear, the face and neck feel thoroughly cleansed, refreshed and revitalised. If required, the Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse can be used more than twice a day. It will not dry out the skin, but will improve skin hydration and lock the moisture in the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Perluorohexane, Perfluorodecalin, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Camomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Perfluoroperhydrophenathrene, Perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzy Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.
Oxygen and Skin Health
From alveoli in the lungs, oxygen enters tiny blood capillaries and is carried round the body in red blood cells for deliveries to all cells, tissues and organs. Oxygen is vital for cellular metabolic processes and for survival and wellbeing.
In the skin, oxygen promotes metabolic processes within the dermis, leading to greater cellular activities and more efficient cellular functionality. Oxygen supports and enhances the synthesis of collagen and elastin, both essential elements of healthy skin. With advancing age, the blood flow in the capillaries progressively deteriorates, delivering less oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells and leading to skin dehydration, impaired metabolic processes and skin aging.
It is estimated that by the age of 30, the level of oxygen in the skin drops by 25% and at the age 40 by as much as 50%. Lifestyle choices (i.e. smoking, excessive sunbathing, etc.) and environmental factors (i.e. air pollution) further exacerbate the loss of oxygen from the skin, leading to faster aging of the skin.
The skin normally renews itself circa every 28 days. However, when the presence and availability of oxygen is reduced, skin renewal slows down, whilst the newly formed skin cells are not as healthy as they should be. The skin begins to show signs of premature aging, namely fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and skin tone and a pale or dull complexion.
Certain beauty procedures (i.e. massage or electrical stimulation, etc.) aim to improve blood flow and hence, bring more oxygen and nutrients to the skin in the attempt to slow down skin deterioration. Such procedures achieve varied degrees of temporary successes and must be repeated regularly to maintain effects.
To thrive and maintain youthful appearance, the skin needs abundance of oxygen. Increasing uptake of oxygen in the stratum corneum, the outermost layer of the skin, is the key goal for modern cosmetics and cosmeceuticals.
Perfluorocarbon is a unique oxygen-carrying agent, represents the best solution to transdermal oxygen deliveries to the skin via the stratum corneum. Perfluorocarbon enables cosmetic formulations to effectively deliver oxygen to the skin through applications of oxygen-rich skin care (i.e. Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse, Oxygel, Oxyburst, etc.).
Perfluorocarbon is not a drug, but a synthetic molecule that can store and carry oxygen for transdermal deliveries to the skin cells. Incorporated into a cosmetic formulation (i.e. Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse, Oxygel, Oxyburst,), perfluorocarbon enables ‘liquid breathing’, enabling the stratum corneum of the skin to breathe an oxygen-rich liquid, rather than taking oxygen from air.
Perfluorocarbon and the Skin
- Perfluorocarbon helps the skin to breathe, keep oxygen at optimum level and self-regulate in polluted environments.
- Perfluorocarbon acts as a perfect detoxification agent, because it enriches oxygen levels in the skin cells and cleans the skin of carbon dioxide.
- Perfluorocarbon is safe and non-irritating. It does not interfere with normal skin functions, does not change the pH barrier and does not block the pores.
- Perfluorocarbon possesses high emollient properties and hydrating effects and instantly refreshes the skin.
Rejuve™ Interactive Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse – perfect companion in your quest for bright and beautiful skin and youthful appearance!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
120 ml pump dispenser bottle
Pack contains 120 ml pump dispenser bottle of Rejuve™ Oxyclear Cleansing Mousse