Beurer IH 21 Compressor Nebuliser for Home Use
Beurer IH 21 Nebuliser is a compressor nebuliser that uses compressed air technology to nebulise liquid medication needed for speedy and effective treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract (i.e. airways in the lungs) disease and problems, such as colds, flu and asthma. Nebulisation is frequently referred to as inhalation therapy.
Examples of common respiratory problems that can benefit from inhalation therapy include chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (i.e. COPD), pulmonary hypertension, common cold infections and flu.
Beurer IH 21 Compressor Nebuliser is a safe, effective and reliable nebuliser for home use.
Beurer IH 21 Compressor Nebuliser overview
- Indicated for the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Nebulises liquid medicines by compressed air
- Produces high proportion of respirable particles
- Suitable for use in the treatment of colds, flu and asthma
- High nebulisation capacity circa 0.3 ml/minute
- Short inhalation time
- Suitable for adults and children
- Can be easily disinfected
- Easy to use
- Effective and safe
- Comprehensive set of accessories (nebuliser bottle, mouthpiece, nosepiece, adult mask, child’s mask, extra-long compressed air hose, filter)
- Storage compartment for accessories
- Mains operated (240 V – 50 Hz; 240 VA)
- CE 0483 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
Beurer IH 21 Compressor Nebuliser has a high nebulisation capacity (>0.3 ml/minute) with short inhalation time. Beurer IH 21 Compressor Nebuliser generates compressed air (approximately 0.8 – 1.45 bar) and passes it through the air hose and nozzles of the atomiser to the inhalant (i.e. liquid medication) to be nebulised. The stream of compressed air blows particles out of the inhalant (i.e. liquid medication) and mixes them with air in the atomizer. From there, the mixture of the inhalant particles dispersed in the air go through the nebuliser mask or via mouthpiece directly into the airways of the inhaling person.
For the very best outcomes from inhalation therapy, you should nebulise in a relaxed and calm atmosphere. Inhale slowly and deeply to enable your medicine to reach and penetrate the small bronchi located deep in the lungs. Always remember that you must only nebulise medicines prescribed by your doctor or recommended by your pharmacist!
Beurer IH 21 Compressor Nebuliser specifications
- Model: IH 21
- Type: IH 21/1
- Dimensions: 300 x 180 x 100 mm
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Operating pressure: circa 0.8 – 1.45 bar
- Atomiser fill volume: maximum 8 ml, minimum 2 ml
- Medicine flow: circa 0.3 ml/minute
- Particle size in aerosol (MMAD): 3.07 µm
- Sound pressure: max. 52 dBA
- Mains operated
- Mains power input (UK): 240 V ~ 50 Hz; 240 VA
- Operating conditions: Temperature 10° C - 40° C/ RH: 10% - 95%/Atmospheric pressure: 700 – 1060 hPa
- Storage conditions: Temperature 0° C + 60° C/ RH: 10% - 95%/Atmospheric pressure: 500 – 1060 hPa
- CE 0483 Medical Device
- Warranty: 5 years
Beurer IH 21 Compressor Nebuliser - your affordable companion in the quest for healthy life!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 300 x 180 x 100 mm / Weight: 1.65 kg
- Beurer IH 21 Nebuliser kit comprises of compressor nebuliser unit, atomiser, compressed air hose, mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, nosepiece with comfort attachment, spare filter and user manual. CE 0483 and 5 years warranty.
- Beurer IH 21 Annual Replacement Kit (also compatible with Beurer IH 25/1 Nebuliser): Mouthpiece, nosepiece, adult mask, child mask, nebuliser bottle, compressed air tube and 10 filters. Currently out of stock.
VAT exemption available to people with chronic respiratory problems and relevant chronic conditions leading to respiratory problems. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase online.
SPECIAL OFFER: Price reduced from £44.95 + VAT (£53.94) to £29.95 + VAT (£35.94)